MAN TGE b-pillar part no's

The part numbers in the catalogues will be different but the actual parts will be the same. I bought mine from MAN and they're all VW and obviously with the VW part numbers on them as well ie 7C0......etc I'll try see what they are later. Fitting them today / tomorrow probably.

The part numbers in the catalogues will be different but the actual parts will be the same. I bought mine from MAN and they're all VW and obviously with the VW part numbers on them as well ie 7C0......etc I'll try see what they are later. Fitting them today / tomorrow probably.
Do you have the overcab storage as well

Hi.....no..
Without taking the pillar apart.
From what I remember mine came fitted as I ordered van with bulkhead removed.

I've just (17/04/2024) picked up the MAN part number and approximate price of the left side door seal to match the B pillar trims.

656510035 -- £46 plus VAT (I'm not happy that that is a correct part number, I think there is a digit missing)

Don't trust my info, always double check with your supplier!

FYI, these were the part numbers I used to get mine from MAN instead:
Hi, are these for the high roof please - looks like there are more parts (7) on the VW list above? Hoping to order the MAN parts as they are clearly a good deal cheaper. Also, did you change the sliding door seal and, if yes, do you have the number for that form MAN. Thanks much

Back