MAN TGE b-pillar part no's

MarcusAurelius

Can anyone tell me the part numbers for the b-pillar trim when the bulkhead is removed? These wrap around and cover the bare metal.
I have a high roof, high cab roof trim and need the lower dark grey bit and the middle beige bit for left and right side, but not the central piece across the roof.

Can anyone tell me the part numbers for the b-pillar trim when the bulkhead is removed? These wrap around and cover the bare metal.
I have a high roof, high cab roof trim and need the lower dark grey bit and the middle beige bit for left and right side, but not the central piece across the roof.
Hi I'm also looking for same info and where to order as my van came with bulkhead

324093281_903223721120874_2954769384008445379_n.jpg

Hope this helps! This has been a hot topic on the FB forum!

I’ve just bought a mwb with high cab roof and haven’t yet removed my bulkhead. Are all 7 parts required to fill in the gap. Does anybody have a photo or parts drawing showing the completed assembly As I will need to workout how this will join into the habitation area.

I’ve just bought a mwb with high cab roof and haven’t yet removed my bulkhead. Are all 7 parts required to fill in the gap. Does anybody have a photo or parts drawing showing the completed assembly As I will need to workout how this will join into the habitation area.
Here are a couple of pictures of the parts...
1676324833662.png
and
1676324879313.png
I found the option of fitting the OEM grab handle on the B pillar of the sliding door which you will find details of at Sliding door access grab handle for the less agile.
If you plan to fit this remember to order the correct B pillar trim to save cutting the holes like I had to.

Also be aware that if you change the B pillar trims you should also change the sliding door rubber seal for the one with a slot for the new trims to fit into.

Be careful to double check parts when ordering as it's easy to order the wrong ones @Pauly may be able to help with confirming items for you.

I can take photos of mine for you but bear in mind that mine began life without the bulkhead so all except the grab handle were factory fitments. PM me if you want pictures.

I’m struggling to get the correct part numbers, without having one myself to look at and refer too it’s tricky !!

I’m struggling to get the correct part numbers, without having one myself to look at and refer too it’s tricky !!
Paul, if you have my MAN VIN can you work out which are fitted to mine from the factory? I think you have my VIN somewhere but if not give me a shout.

How my B pillar and roof trim look except for the grab handle which I have fitted subsequently otherwise as ordered with the new van.
1676375255351.png
1676375273574.png
1676375283217.png

1676375300745.png

thanks for the photos - make more sense. I guess its 7 trim panels to order and need to work out if other brackets etc are required now as well as grab handle :)

Just found this forum from the FB page. I've worked out the part numbers I need, can I order online from MAN or VW?

Just found this forum from the FB page. I've worked out the part numbers I need, can I order online from MAN or VW?
Either, but remember that MAN use a different par numbering scheme to VW, don't ask, it seems stupid to me.

Basic rule of thumb (but not always) for VW crafter parts (not engine & transmission) the part number has nine digits beginning with 7C0 if the part has colour variations it is followed by a colour code. Changes that have occurred to a basic part are also defined by extra alpha characters after the ninth.
Confusing it may be but almost fifty five years of playing with VWs I have learned a bit!

MAN part numbers - I haven't a clue!

Thanks, think the MAN numbers are on the FB page. Are MAN parts similar quality/ price?
MAN parts are identical to VW, the vehicles all come out if the same factory. However you may find that parts bought from a MAN dealer are cheaper that the same part from a VW dealer!

FYI, these were the part numbers I used to get mine from MAN instead:

I’m struggling with part numbers for this, I have the factory storage above the cab. I have been sent the wrong one’s twice now. Can anyone advise on the correct part number
IMG_5291.jpegIMG_5315.jpeg

Last image was the closest but no cigar

Back