The journey begins - LWB TGE to two berth camper.

Is the fly screen midge proof? Most are not as mentioned above. ? Wirey little buggers, they get in everywhere. Love scotland. Make sure your not O+ or the population of midge will be drawn to you like .... well you can finish that saying......
At least everyone I know that seem to be bothered badly are O blood group, I just sit and laugh with my rare blood group that means I will die by some horrible ascendant while the midge population sit back and laugh!

Is the fly screen midge proof? Most are not as mentioned above. ? Wirey little buggers, they get in everywhere. Love scotland. Make sure your not O+ or the population of midge will be drawn to you like .... well you can finish that saying......
At least everyone I know that seem to be bothered badly are O blood group, I just sit and laugh with my rare blood group that means I will die by some horrible ascendant while the midge population sit back and laugh!
Time will tell if it's Midge proof as we like to visit your part of the British Isles as well as France etc.

Back