Presentation Jacob88

Jacob88

Hi all,

I'mm Jacob, I'm 42 years old, I currently have two Crafters (white and blue color). I use them in the public transport business and I make a good living with them. The white color is a goods transporter van and the blue color is for the passengeer trasporter. I would like to interact with other enthusiasts to be able to share information concerning the mechanical maintenance of crafters and I hope that this forum is the best of all.

thank you for your welcome.

Jacob

hello, id also be interested in this. I've used Elsawin software for maintenance on all previous vehicles, but that only goes up to late 2016/early 2017. The current Crafter isn't listed. what do you use?

Thanks for that link. Which version of EW are you running for up to 2020? I have Version 5.3. I'll try get hold of a later edition if so.

Thanks for that link. Which version of EW are you running for up to 2020? I have Version 5.3. I'll try get hold of a later edition if so.
Sorry, I've no idea I just downloaded all of the sections including the wiring diagrams.. If you fail completely PM me.

Ah okay, I thought you had the elsawin software! Yeah, I shall do the same. Cheers for the good info

Back