Fuse B31 - ESP/TCS Button + Reversing Switch

GloriaVan

Hi,

My B31 (10A) fuse keeps on blowing and i've no idea why, this leaves me without reversing lights or the camera and also knocks the ESP/TCS button out of action however there are no warnings on the dash to say the actual ESP/TCS is disabled.

I recently had a Global Telemetrics tracker fitted and this seems to take the "Ignition On" signal from this same wire as when the fuse blows then the tracker doesn't receive an ignition on signal so i get a notification to say that the van has been towed when it moves.

I have GT coming to look at the tracker install on Tuesday 15th Oct but wanted to see if there was anything else I can check in the meantime, any grounding points etc.....

The only other mod that i've done on the fuse box is to add a piggyback fuse holder on B24 i believe....would have to double check, this is for an ignition signal to the B2B chargers I have in the back of the van, although not sure if these are needed with the Victorn B2B and a smart alternator.

So it turns out the issue was a previous fleet tracker that wasn’t removed when the insurance company one went in, the fleet one had a loose wire that was contacting the body work and causing the fuse to blow.
All sorted now.

Back