Decision Decided

Crafter_Snail

Just a quick post to say hello. After many years of going around in circles trying to decide on our camper we have finally decided to take the plunge and convert ourselves. First Camper was an 1972 T2 back in 1989 and had several Transporter/Caravelles over the years but nothing ever as big as this. Deposit paid on a 2020 LWB which I am hoping to pick up next week - let the fun begin!

Welcome Crafter Snail.
With heaps more products available for these vehicles, the sky is the limit!

Just a quick post to say hello. After many years of going around in circles trying to decide on our camper we have finally decided to take the plunge and convert ourselves. First Camper was an 1972 T2 back in 1989 and had several Transporter/Caravelles over the years but nothing ever as big as this. Deposit paid on a 2020 LWB which I am hoping to pick up next week - let the fun begin!
We're doing a 2018 start line with fitted business pack, the luxury of a king size bed full size kitchen and being able to stand up taking a pee is awesome, bit juicy with the fuel but I'll never go back to a crafter puppy (T5.1), enjoy buddy welcome to the crafter forum๐Ÿ˜€

Back