Sooo! Excited

Hey guys and Hi five from pops and jackie
Picking up our Crafter tomorrow after a long love affair with a Transporter t5 we've decided to plunge into a bit of luxury and space with a crafter. We will be pleading for info on fits as we have a blank canvas, first expense is windows and alloys.... Ideas please and recommendations would be welcome

Picking up our Crafter tomorrow after a long love affair with a Transporter t5 we've decided to plunge into a bit of luxury and space with a crafter. We will be pleading for info on fits as we have a blank canvas, first expense is windows and alloys.... Ideas please and recommendations would be welcome
Hi, not sure if you’re planning on doing it yourself or getting it built. These companies are worth a look. I’m in the process of having my van done by Trekk and it‘s nearly complete. Jamie who runs it is great and really knowledgeable. Also worth getting to a few shows and have a look at other peoples.
Not sure how far you’ve got, but hope it all goes great and you get your adventure bus sorted.
Jon.

There’s more and more stuff online suited for the MK2 Crafter taylor made .
The slightly awkward shape of the Crafter , ie tapered and rounded makes fitting linear shaped cupboards and fitments challenging!
I too was going to buy some alloys, but ended up keeping the standard wheels and tyres, but just added wheel trims VW style.
Reason: Alloys are expensive, load rated ones are required, a bit of a temptation for thieves, locked or not.
The standard wheels and tyres are easy to get hold of , cheap if damaged, available Europe wide, they’re very robust, and provide a decent comfortable ride.

MWB/LWB....??? Etc etc ??

Back