What Have You Bought Today?

… and a couple of these panels delivered … this is the broken one!:mad: Replacement requested.:sneaky:
0B81D22F-5047-4990-A8EE-928512822870.jpeg

I haven’t measured it, I’m quoting the manual,but, the current flow is dependable on conductor size, distance, and state of charge of starter battery. A almost full battery will absorb very little current, as little as the self discharge only, or a tracker, camera or other gizmo draw. I’m confident victron have tested their product and the manual is pretty close on the published data.

Mine is a multiplus compact 12/2000

Hey guys, some goodies came today
F80s awning, and a rooflight, super excited but found out. I will have to pay £240 for a fitting kit 😕
Let me know about the fitting kit as I want to order the same awning for my MWB with OEM rails but believe that they only do a drivers side kit and it will require modification

Picked mine up today, it was supposed to be a super high model but the dealer f****d up but got metallic paint, service plan and rubber mats FOC. I have a list in numbers ready to order stuff on the way home and in the 2 hours drive I had spent £5.5k. Good job everything is getting delivered to work. I was only home 30mins and the bulkhead is already outIMG_4667.jpeg

Only one I have found is.

Popsandjackie. I see you’re in S Wales. I’m in Bridgend 👋

Does any know we’re you can get the brackets for a RHD vehicle as I have bought brackets and the shop assured me that they will fit a RHD but they don’t and all suppliers seem to only offer LHD variant

Also put a 700×500 sun roof in, nice to look at the stars while sleeping in the king size bed 😃
Hi
ive looked on Jackson leisure and can find brackets for lhd that attach to Vw roof rails however I can only find brackets for rhd without roof rails which are no use to me

could you post a link please.

B pillar trim bits to hide the gaps from lack of a bulkhead. Was having a go at knocking up some trim panel bits myself but in the end decided it just wasn’t worth the time and effort. MAN bits for £148 with free 24 hour delivery. Done.

Are you going to fit the grab handle on the sliding door side B pillar? My thread about it is on the forum somewhere.

Back