Hello from up North!

Keveo

Quick Hello to you all!

Glad to find a forum that isn't Facebook based! If this goes the way the T6 forum has gone, it will be a valuable source of knowledge!
I recognise a few names from the T6 forum, seems to be the done thing upgrading to a Crafter :cool:

We got our MWB 140 Trendline crafter in Indium Grey just before Xmas and plan to do a full conversion over the course of this year. Looking forward to sharing the journey on here!

Cheers
Kev

Quick Hello to you all!

Glad to find a forum that isn't Facebook based! If this goes the way the T6 forum has gone, it will be a valuable source of knowledge!
I recognise a few names from the T6 forum, seems to be the done thing upgrading to a Crafter :cool:

We got our MWB 140 Trendline crafter in Indium Grey just before Xmas and plan to do a full conversion over the course of this year. Looking forward to sharing the journey on here!

Cheers
Kev
HI Kevin, new to forum today was a member of the T6 forum. Progressed to MWB 140 Auto Trend line Crafter Hopton from Hillside May 22

Welcome aboard Ken, keep us posted on the camper progress please.

How far up north is 'up north'?

Birmingham is 'up north' to Londoners whilst Scotland is 'up north' to me in Shropshire.

Welcome aboard Ken, keep us posted on the camper progress please.

How far up north is 'up north'?

Birmingham is 'up north' to Londoners whilst Scotland is 'up north' to me in Shropshire.
Northumberland, not far from the Scottish border! So proper North ;)

I'll get some pics sorted once I finally make a start, got plenty of bits sat waiting but strangely don't have the inclination to get cracking!

A stunning and overlooked part of the U.K. I have visited many times. So peaceful and great for cycling and walking. People are great too.

I have a great memory of a farmer stopping his quad bike while I was walking on the top of the Cheviots. He got his lunch out and we sat and chatted for about 30mins about life.

A stunning and overlooked part of the U.K. I have visited many times. So peaceful and great for cycling and walking. People are great too.

I have a great memory of a farmer stopping his quad bike while I was walking on the top of the Cheviots. He got his lunch out and we sat and chatted for about 30mins about life.
Couldn't agree more! (although I am ever so slightly biased!) πŸ˜‚

Bit of a narrow road but when in Bamburgh....turn off main street and head towards golf course.....half dozen lay by s with fantastic views across beach to castle... 🌟

Back