Hello

Mike.

Hello all
Recently bought a 2018 MWB crafter which I’ve started converting. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from the more experienced on the site 👍🏻.

Hello and welcome, we have converted a LWB, layout its the most important think to work for your needs, then all the gizmos as you can afford. Dont skimp on essentials, as you probably know, buy cheap buy twice.
Saying that we do have a chinese diesel heater, hasn't missed a bit since 2019.

Hi I’ve got a Toyota Hilux which I have built for overland travel with everything you need but not over the top. Going to be building the van for a bit more comfort when the weather is bad. We’ve got a rough plan and I’ve started with a complete strip down and clean inside. I’ve also fitted a Maxxair fan and some side windows currently waiting on delivery of some side pods which I’ll be fitting. Plenty to learn I’m sure but I’ve got a good bit of knowledge gained from building the truck 👍🏻.

One, that could give you more room is a pull out bed, and shower at the back, if you need it. You can get wheel arch trays. If it’s for all seasons and cold weather, fresh water has to be inside. Underslung gas if needed,, gives a bit more room for storage.

Back