Hello From Teesside aswell!

UWE

Hi from Teesside, happy to be on the forum and looking forward to showing you guys my project.
Snippet Below.

I will have a scoot about the forum before posting any questions, thank you for adding me.

CRAFTER.png

Welcome aboard @UWE. There are many of us in the same position as you, some self-building and some having bespoke conversions done for us, I'm in the latter position.

You may find some useful information in the downloads section of this forum to help your build.

Reactions: UWE
Welcome aboard @UWE. There are many of us in the same position as you, some self-building and some having bespoke conversions done for us, I'm in the latter position.

You may find some useful information in the downloads section of this forum to help your build.
Thank you.

I am looking to see if my plans match reality, they seem to be right so far - its the contours of the van I'm stressing most about, and the distance between the roof beams.

I am going to check them again and check the van before finalisong the model.

The downsloads is mostly brochure documents, not technical drawings - or am I missing something?

Thank you.

I am looking to see if my plans match reality, they seem to be right so far - its the contours of the van I'm stressing most about, and the distance between the roof beams.

I am going to check them again and check the van before finalisong the model.

The downsloads is mostly brochure documents, not technical drawings - or am I missing something?
There is a very comprehensive drawing(s) available in pdf format showing almost all of the critical dimensions of a Crafter/TGE which I should have a copy of but I cannot find it at present.

@Pauly can you help?

There is a very comprehensive drawing(s) available in pdf format showing almost all of the critical dimensions of a Crafter/TGE which I should have a copy of but I cannot find it at present.

@Pauly can you help?
I've drawn the model from dwg and deg. I've become involved in an inexpected wall building mission today so im not able to upload the interiors yet - its the interiors I am trying to get perfect. I believe I'm on it. Will report back soon.

Back