Another hello from York

andya

Hi guys we just recently sold our California and we placed an order for a metallic grey Sven Hedin in January eta is July/August unless it's delayed, so looking forward to a van with running hot water a bathroom and a fixed bed, I hope the heating/water system isn't too complicated to use :)

You will love it! We only made the move from our T6 Cali to our Grand Cali last month so it's early days for us but we love it so far. Much more civilised way of camping especially when the weather is poor outside (y)

You will love it! We only made the move from our T6 Cali to our Grand Cali last month so it's early days for us but we love it so far. Much more civilised way of camping especially when the weather is poor outside (y)
Thanks we hope we will love it we did look at the GC but we only need a 2 berth and the Sven seems perfect for us I just hope there isn't a big delay, and I know what you mean about it being a bit more civilised 😁

The heating and hot water is easy to use. Have you ordered the winter pack?

The Sven heating is quite sophisticated. It is a wet system with radiators the same as a home system. There are two thermostats, one for the van and one for the washroom and you can set them at different temperatures. So you can have heating on in the washroom to dry coats etc. without heating the whole van.

If you have the winter pack then the heating system is upgraded to include an extra radiator with fan under the passenger seat and additional heating circuit. The additional circuit provides underfloor heating and a heated shower tray.

The heating and hot water is easy to use. Have you ordered the winter pack?

The Sven heating is quite sophisticated. It is a wet system with radiators the same as a home system. There are two thermostats, one for the van and one for the washroom and you can set them at different temperatures. So you can have heating on in the washroom to dry coats etc. without heating the whole van.

If you have the winter pack then the heating system is upgraded to include an extra radiator with fan under the passenger seat and additional heating circuit. The additional circuit provides underfloor heating and a heated shower tray.
Hi Tony it is the Ltd Edition model so you can't spec it up but I know it is well specced and it does have the winter pack on it, do you run out all of the water if you aren't going away for a while I was always a bit confused with the T6 how long you should leave water in it, I know there is more to learn on this beast of a van 😁 did you find sheets that fit the mattress?

The Ltd Edition has the luxury of underfloor heating etc. so no worries about the cold 👍🏼

My van is rarely not in use so the water only gets drained. The only exception is if it is parked up, below 5 deg c and no heating on.

The Ltd Edition has the luxury of underfloor heating etc. so no worries about the cold 👍🏼

My van is rarely not in use so the water only gets drained. The only exception is if it is parked up, below 5 deg c and no heating on.
That's great news it also has LED lights which was a must have after not having them on the T6

Back