Thitronik WiPro III safe.lock not compatible

MikeDX11

Hello there, new to this forum. Looks like a great place to search for some info on my issue.
I have a 2020 MY crafter that I am currently converting into a campervan. I want to install the Thitronik WiPro III Safe.Lock system which has some great features like central remote locking and tracking etc..
Now this system is specifically made for crafters with central locking systems and taps into the CanBus system.
Upon installation I came across a small note saying: "

ATTENTION: Before installing the WiPro III safe.lock system, it is essential to check whether the vehicle
configuration is compatible with the current version of the safe.lock system.
To do this, carry out the following procedure: Lock the vehicle by radio using the original key. After a wait-
ing time of 8 minutes, check whether the vehicle can be completely unlocked manually via the driver's
door lock.
If it is only possible to unlock the driver's door while all other doors remain locked, it is not possible to use
the WiPro III safe.lock system.

You guessed it, My car does not unlock all doors on key turn...
Is there anyone here that can test their vehicle to see if the doors DO open all upon key turning after 8 minutes of locking. If so, I am very curious to see what the specs of that vehicle are and whether I could modify my crafter to match these specs.

thank you for helping out!

Back