Reverse camera

ha51b

I'm wanting to get a reverse camera fitted to my crafter it already has rear parking sensors. Is there any particular I'll need because of having sensors. Anyone got any links to cameras wired to rear view mirror?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If it’s a factory fit, then it’s a “ plug and play” supposedly, which utilises the screen in the trend line models, but after market ones as I understand are linked in with the reversing light which comes live upon selecting reverse, that I believe is linked in to the wiring.
After that , not sure .

I'm wanting to get a reverse camera fitted to my crafter it already has rear parking sensors. Is there any particular I'll need because of having sensors. Anyone got any links to cameras wired to rear view mirror?
I bought a cheap one for my t5 wired to reversing lights and straight to head unit, it should have a lead to attach camera, watch when reversing in sunlight!!!

Hi, I purchased a genuine VW camera/brake light unit of eBay and got my local VW dealership to fit it. Total cost £500 but well worth it.,

Back