Feedback and general forum stuff

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Lets use this section for the minute to discuss the forum and its operation etc

This and any other threads here will get deleted before public release of the forum

Can i ask everyone to please have a location set in their user area, it doesnt need to be specific just the nearest major city or something like that and then please opt in to be shown on the membermap

This can be disabled inthe future i would just like to test out the membermap and see where everyone is showing

Hi Paul, I notice that there is nowhere to add a users signature in the account settings. Was this intentional?

Rod

Kind of, not intentionally disabled them but have most things turned off, it’s easier to add than take away so just aiming to get things up and running then we can play with features

Kind of, not intentionally disabled them but have most things turned off, it’s easier to add than take away so just aiming to get things up and running then we can play with features
No problem, totally understood.

Just post it up in the relevant section mate, in time we will probably develop some more areas like for sale etc but not much point yet until we have more traffic

Hi Paul, I mentioned the lack of a signature back in November 2022.

Any chance of having it added soon?

Hi Paul, the MAN PR booklet dated Jan 2022 has been posted elsewhere and is attached to this message. Can you post it in the Downloads area for others to see please.

Attachments

• MY2022 PR Code Catalouge 7.1.2022 2.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 3
Hi @Pauly we desperately need to be able to PM between forum members PLEASE can you get the service provided on the forum. Without the normal services being available to members the forum is going to fail!

Back