Connie the Crafter

nuttyjnr

We purchased Connie last month and have added a reversing camera, rear fake windows, ghost immobiliser, tracker and soundproofing in readiness for her going in for conversion work today. We can't wait to get her back and start enjoying trips away. The only upgrades I have left to do is the headlamps and wheels. I really can't decide on the wheels, far too many to choose from :)

IMG_7252.jpg

IMG_7254.jpg

IMG_7260.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

Forget the wheels they are only 'pretties' , you can't see them when you are enjoying driving it.

Spent the money on the things that make your holidays more comfortable and enhance the resale value.

Well done and welcome to the forum.

You’ve done all the pre-conversion things I would have done. Save one difference, immobilisers tc are great anti theft devices, but an effective visual deterrent to a break in are additional deadlocks. They are so reassuring when you walk away from the van in a remote car park when going for a ramble.

Wish I’d fitted mine before build not after.

Also, consider where you’d secrete a small & secure safety box for docs, passports, and cash.

Forget the wheels they are only 'pretties' , you can't see them when you are enjoying driving it.

Spent the money on the things that make your holidays more comfortable and enhance the resale value.
A very good point! We are so excited to start making new memories..

Last edited:
Well done and welcome to the forum.

You’ve done all the pre-conversion things I would have done. Save one difference, immobilisers tc are great anti theft devices, but an effective visual deterrent to a break in are additional deadlocks. They are so reassuring when you walk away from the van in a remote car park when going for a ramble.

Wish I’d fitted mine before build not after.

Also, consider where you’d secrete a small & secure safety box for docs, passports, and cash.
What a great idea! I'll have a look and talk to the conversion company - Thank you!

Back