2020 crafter control module

ha51b

Can anyone help. I'm looking for a detailed photo or photos of the control unit/ fuse box that is on the passenger side around the glove box area all i have is 2 leads. Some clown has pinched whatever was there.

What faults have you got ?

If a control module is missing the van will be unhappy about it, a fault scan will prob reveal some info ?

My guess is these are from the portion of the Infotainment system that is or should be in the top of the glove box. When you open the glove box is there a missing item in the top right portion of the box inner framework and of course the radio head is either missing or does not work?

My 2018 does have a CD player there.
The main unit of the infotainment is still in the same location on my 2023 model but no CD slot or card slot for the satnav, that is now all done on-line the face of the box is just blank plastic. Music is now Bluetooth from your phone.

Thanks I will look into this.
Another issue is the van won't start I had to get the fuel tank changed due to a hole in it. Since the change the van won't start. I'm being told there's no power going to the pump in tank. Do these have a fuel cut off switch anywhere?

Any info is much appreciated!! 😊

It would be good to know the sequence of things and the van's history then maybe we could be of more help.
A scan would also be the best starting place.

The pump for the van as you may know , is in the fuel tank. Surprisingly, the pressure at the pump is 4bar 😳, now that’s a fair deal !
Presumably it turns over. Presumably there is fuel to the filter.? The other thing worth checking is if the fuel pump solenoid is operating as it should…..easier to check its fuse.

It would be good to know the sequence of things and the van's history then maybe we could be of more help.
A scan would also be the best starting place.
Basically it's accident damage van I've bought. It did start at auction but while loading it the clowns pierced the fuel tank hence why uve had to change it. But since I've got the van we can't get it started. We noticed them 2 plugs in passenger footwell hanging loose but don't know what they are for. Also found there's no power going to the fuel tank pump and all fuses etc seem ok

Back