Water water everywhere…well, here.

@Ken Watt Face-ache is a wonderful medium to chat and exchange notes but it cannot replace the conveniences of being able to build searchable threads on a subject and not have items disappear into the midst of endless chatter.

Help us build this into an active and friendly forum for everyone to enjoy and gain knowledge from.

Fair point Rod,
I don’t use faceache much tbh but I just happened to be looking at another post and posted my comment with the intention of putting the same on here, hence my remark.
Yes I agree that these forums are an invaluable resource for gaining knowledge as 7 years on the T4 forums saved me time, money and grazed knuckles 😂
I will endeavour in future to post here first and repost my original soon.
P.s. Lovin’ this van 👌👌

@Ken Watt you are a star, that's just what we need to kick start this forum.
I try to post things on FB and link to a more elaborate discussion on here that way encouraging folks to visit and read.
Like you, I've used both the T4/T5 and T6 forums over the past almost twenty years usually to great benefit.

To be fair, I think most folk-myself included- Google when they’re looking for info, generally that takes me to forums which in turn I either join or not. The T4 forum was invaluable as I said and hopefully this one too will be a wealth of knowledge for all.
Toodlepip

Back