Victron Orion XS

Donk

Pro
Anyone got one yet? They seem quite good on the research I’ve done so far.

Been thinking of getting one and swapping out my current Victron Orion TR 30A jobby.

The XS is very good seen it tested, but that’s it. I haven’t swooped mine yet, I’m considering the option off adding another 30A, just waiting for some used ones to appear on the used market. There will be folk that will take out the old 30A to swop for the 50A. Both option will work for me, and adding one will be a option. So I will wait a bit.

Ordered one now.

In the Victrons, just wondered what voltage settings people were using for the Smart Alternator engine shut down detection? Seems annoying that the charging will stop when driving along as the alternator voltage drops so the charger thinks the engine has shut down when it clearly hasn’t.

Ordered one now.

In the Victrons, just wondered what voltage settings people were using for the Smart Alternator engine shut down detection? Seems annoying that the charging will stop when driving along as the alternator voltage drops so the charger thinks the engine has shut down when it clearly hasn’t.
I would be interested in this to, the D+ signal it’s the best option if you find it.

Back