Star rating for campsites uk

We were there in June for a couple of nights, popular pub in the village by the duck pond and quite a good village shop. Flat walking on roadside footpaths, about an hours walk into Malvern. Pick your spot well and you can see really nice sunsets as it dips behind the malvern hills. Are you going to Busfest then?

We were there in June for a couple of nights, popular pub in the village by the duck pond and quite a good village shop. Flat walking on roadside footpaths, about an hours walk into Malvern. Pick your spot well and you can see really nice sunsets as it dips behind the malvern hills. Are you going to Busfest then?
Hi....thanks for heads up....no heading off next Friday.. cheers

Malvern camc.....great site....Sun shone last night but certainly not today!
Pub tom for lunch.
Malvern walkable but decent walk.
4/5 ....

Stayed here (in the hotel) when I went on an off road course in Brecon. The pub was great and lovely outside space. Plus they have van site, camping and the facilities looked ace. The owners were lovely and although the food was a bit pricey, I did really enjoy it. Small shop in walking distance and larger ones, 10 min drive.
I’ll definitely be returning in the van with the mrs. 4.5

Stayed here (in the hotel) when I went on an off road course in Brecon. The pub was great and lovely outside space. Plus they have van site, camping and the facilities looked ace. The owners were lovely and although the food was a bit pricey, I did really enjoy it. Small shop in walking distance and larger ones, 10 min drive.
I’ll definitely be returning in the van with the mrs. 4.5
Great part of the world...

Off to Upper Wharfedale on Friday.....near Grassington.....lots of pubs in Grassington so pub crawl on the agenda!!

Back