Rear bench seat

David

Hi, has anyone fitted a passenger side double bench seat to the back of a crafter ?

I'm watching as well, I know that some convertors are doing it and fitting a Truma heater under it. The problem seems to be the left seat belt top mounting.

Anyone know a good safe fix for this?

I know that a LHD version of the double seat may provide an easier solution but not seen it yet.

I'm watching as well, I know that some convertors are doing it and fitting a Truma heater under it. The problem seems to be the left seat belt top mounting.

Anyone know a good safe fix for this?

I know that a LHD version of the double seat may provide an easier solution but not seen it yet.
rod_vw. did you ever find a solution to this please - my first challenge...

What about using a double seat that has inbuilt seat belts, perhaps from a minibus?

Between me and my converter we have decided that two belt rollers will fit in the centre of the rear of the seat and work left and right with an extra belt receiver fitted.
This only applies to the seats without the fold down back rest.

Between me and my converter we have decided that two belt rollers will fit in the centre of the rear of the seat and work left and right with an extra belt receiver fitted.
This only applies to the seats without the fold down back rest.
I'm interested in seeing this if it works.

Back