My van

Welcome aboard.

Looks like a Hillside Leisure conversion, how are you finding it?

Just been looking at the Hillside website and I'm wondering if your van has the factory moulded headliner in the rear habitation portion like their pictures of the Hopton.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Just been looking at the Hillside website and I'm wondering if your van has the factory moulded headliner in the rear habitation portion like their pictures of the Hopton.
Hi yes Hillside Hopton. So far so good, 9 months old 2085 miles. The headliner is carpet lined not as the brochure, but looks nice. All fittings and equipment fitted to a high level of attention to detail.

Welcome aboard.

HI, Rod
Loving the van well put together conversion. The headliner is not as brochure factory moulding but carper lined.

HI, Rod
Loving the van well put together conversion. The headliner is not as brochure factory moulding but carper lined.
I guessed that they wouldn't have spent £1000+ on the factory headliner on production models!

Back