Hello from Salford

jbbeachball

Just purchased a 2021 Crafter. Very pleased with the van but struggling to play music from a USB stick.
The system doesn't seem able to read the format of the stick.
The available formats on the stick I am using don't seem compatible.
Any ideas please.
Thank you.
John

Just purchased a 2021 Crafter. Very pleased with the van but struggling to play music from a USB stick.
The system doesn't seem able to read the format of the stick.
The available formats on the stick I am using don't seem compatible.
Any ideas please.
Thank you.
John
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the van!

Can't help with your issue i'm afraid as i'm always streaming via my phone. Though we're only in Glossop so happy to help with anything if needed in the future!

Thanks Brandon

I've just put my mp3 files induvial artist's folders all within a 'Music' folder the USB stick and plugged it into one of the USBc ports in the lower dash. Tap 'Media' then then 'Source' then 'My Media', at least that's how mine works in our TGE.

Thanks for the replies fellas.
I loaded files from itunes onto a USBc and plugged it in, went through media and source etc but the display said that it could not read the files.
I'll try to convert to MP3 or other acceptable files.

Cheers John.

Thanks for the replies fellas.
I loaded files from itunes onto a USBc and plugged it in, went through media and source etc but the display said that it could not read the files.
I'll try to convert to MP3 or other acceptable files.

Cheers John.
John,
I used one of the NCH Software offerings on my desktop PC to convert four CDs worth of files to MP3 last week for mine. I doubt you would like them as they are 1960s tracks!

John,
I used one of the NCH Software offerings on my desktop PC to convert four CDs worth of files to MP3 last week for mine. I doubt you would like them as they are 1960s tracks!
Thanks Rod.
I've managed to convert a few files to MP3 and they play OK.
I most definitely would like the 60's tracks having been a teenager in the 60's, a DJ and a one time record shop owner.
We had all the best music !!
Cheers, John

Back