Harrison's Trim front cab carpets

Is that the anthracite? It looks good but the shipping cost put me off, and as my van is the new shape (well, April 2017) I did message them to ask if it would fit…. But they never replied 😔

Is that the anthracite? It looks good but the shipping cost put me off, and as my van is the new shape (well, April 2017) I did message them to ask if it would fit…. But they never replied 😔
Yes, that's in a 2023 van, I don't know what colour they call it but the binding colour is optional. I've know Phil for years, he won't let you down.

I’ve been told by Harrison’s. trim supplies that it will fit my April 2017 Crafter, so happy with that.
@rod_vw what edging is that on your mat please? Black/black or just black?

I’ve been told by Harrison’s. trim supplies that it will fit my April 2017 Crafter, so happy with that.
@rod_vw what edging is that on your mat please? Black/black or just black?
Best guess would be 'Anthracite' carpet with 'Black' trim but Philip Wood from Harrisons Trim may have a copy of my (Rod Sleigh's) order/invoice. I've known Phil for many years so he may remember what I ordered from him at the Telford Camper Mart.

I think the only variations in design of cab carpets for post 2016 model year Crafter/TGE vans would be for twin or single passenger seats and of course LHD & RHD.

It is anthracite I’m pretty sure, which is the same as my carpet ling so I’ll go for that. Thanks for posting the pictures it’s always nice to see it in situ before buying.

Back