Hand brake trim for swivel seat

Bmg1

Hi folks, just got my conversion back today. But need to find a lower trim for the handbrake .
It rubs a bit when swivelling unless i lift the seat up as high as it goes and tale my time swivelling it round. Doesnt bother me
But need to find a lower bit of trim
Ive got the inserts coming for the holes in the floor.
Any ideas for the lower handbrake?

IMG_5657.jpeg

Last edited:
My handbrake had been lowered but it still rubbed when I swivelled the seat and ruined the trim. In mine the flooring has been cut to cater for the lowering which is ok but not ideal. It was also a pain as I had to take the handbrake off and have a foot on the brake - I had a the number of times when I got a knock on the van to say a light was on as I’d knocked the indicator stalk 😁

But someone on here kindly put a link to Andrio bracket which folds the handbrake down and is an easy fit - while in mine I’ll have to butcher the flooring a bit more to make it easier to move it certainly does the job with no need to have the handbrake off - which is great if you’re on chocks!

There would be no need to find a different trim if you got the bracket - just a thought?

Oh, and can I ask where you got the inserts for the flooring from please, as I have the same gaps.

Back