Coding out interior movement sensors

Afternoon chaps.

There's a relatively common issue where the interior movement sensors in vans that have had the bulkhead removed like to set off the alarm randomly. Not entirely sure what causes this but i know that vans that come from factory without a bulkhead dont have these sensors, so perhaps the larger empty space messes with them in some way. Its not as bad now that my vans converted (used to happen regularly) but still does happen on the odd occasion so im always double pressing the fob to temporarily deactivate them when locking the van.

I now have access to VCDS so would like to code them out but cant find any information on how to achieve this. Is anyone on here able to give me a point in the right direction?

Well might have sort of found what i was looking for. Within adaptation for central electrics under IDE02488 - Anti theft system internal monitoring it gives a stored value as a %. Hopefully this is a sensitivity setting, i can turn it down as far as 50% but no further. I dont seem to be able to access coding for this module to just turn it off.

Maybe turning it down to 50% will solve the issue.. Can anyone confirm im barking up the right tree here? Ive saved an autoscan so if it all goes pete tong i can reset it back to how it was

Back