Single seats

Jam3773

Evening - looking at putting 2 single seats in my 2021 Crafter and wondered what seats will work with swivel bases - looking for comfortable seats and twin arm rests
Thanks

Evening - looking at putting 2 single seats in my 2021 Crafter and wondered what seats will work with swivel bases - looking for comfortable seats and twin arm rests
Thanks
2014- Range Rover Sport seats have worked out really well, albeit they only have inner armrests. I don’t find a need for outer rest as window sill is perfect height. Swivel bases from Swivel-seats.com, very helpful people. A bit complicated to wire up the various seat motors to a bunch of 2-way switches to replace the RR control system. But we all love them. Super comfy and cool to look at.

IMG_7060.jpeg

Thanks Andy they look very good, have you managed to retain all the seat functions on electric
Cheers

I abandoned lumbar support adjustment (I set that up beforehand) and seat heating but kept the rest. There may be some with more manual adjustments and probably some with even more electric ones. Mine have electric head text height adjustment but some are manual for example. One downside is they are fairly heavy. I didn’t manage to directly compare their weight with the originals but I’d guess and extra 10kg each.

2014- Range Rover Sport seats have worked out really well, albeit they only have inner armrests. I don’t find a need for outer rest as window sill is perfect height. Swivel bases from Swivel-seats.com, very helpful people. A bit complicated to wire up the various seat motors to a bunch of 2-way switches to replace the RR control system. But we all love them. Super comfy and cool to look at.

View attachment 802
Look really comfy those! Did you start with twin singles or swap over a double passenger?

Back