RIB SCOPEMA ALTAIR QUESTIONS

Mupp3tt

Hi all.

So few queries on the Rib altair seat option.
When doing some research on them I found a company that would modify the frame to lower it slightly to allow for the slide function such that it wasn't so high up. I cannot find them and hoped someone could help. I belive they were allowed to do this by the manufacturer so would meet thier standards.

Secondly I was hoping to get some pictures of the mechanism that allows the altair to slide .. am I right in saying they can slide to the side as well as forward by 220mm? Can anyone advise? And ideally give me food pictures of the mechanism.

Third, does anyone have an altair bed on rails... ive a plan to try and move a rear two seater altair from the side of the van to more mid position when driving and back again when the rear of the seat is in use... potentially with a swivel base so the bed can go down transverse.
I've spoken to a few companies who make the front to back slider but they won't assist in the mods to make this do what I want. Happy to buy thier bed and modify it but again they are not wanting to share how it does what it does prior to me buying from them . Which is understandable.

Any help welcome. I know how the vw rails work but too exspensive to buy a bench seat and rails to mod that.....

Back