Help with a TGE please.

Base1388

Hi all. About to sell my18 T6 camper.
Just need more room and less faff !

Looking at a MAN anyone recommend a dealers to buy a new one ? Or a decent second hand one.

Many thanks for your time In advance.
Romany.

Hi all. About to sell my18 T6 camper.
Just need more room and less faff !

Looking at a MAN anyone recommend a dealers to buy a new one ? Or a decent second hand one.

Many thanks for your time In advance.
Romany.
I can't say i've purchased one from a main dealer, but every person i've had the pleasure of dealing with at MAN in Trafford Park has been brilliant. Really impressed with them

I think all MAN new van sales are handled by MAN UK not by individual dealers. I dealt with Craig Hackley three years ago and I know he transferred to MAN from his original dealer, he was on 07818 806862. Craig was extremely helpful and the deal resulted in a bespoke new van for our camper build, it may take a while for one like that to be built though but hopefully not as long as ours did at the end of Covid times!

If you deal with him please let me know how you get on.

I can't say i've purchased one from a main dealer, but every person i've had the pleasure of dealing with at MAN in Trafford Park has been brilliant. Really impressed with them
Many thanks AJC.
Met you guys at Busfest. Well impressed with the guys race van you did. Although you don’t know yet you’re going do most of mine for me. Be next year I’m selling my house to fund it ! I’ll pop up see ya soon.

I think all MAN new van sales are handled by MAN UK not by individual dealers. I dealt with Craig Hackley three years ago and I know he transferred to MAN from his original dealer, he was on 07818 806862. Craig was extremely helpful and the deal resulted in a bespoke new van for our camper build, it may take a while for one like that to be built though but hopefully not as long as ours did at the end of Covid times!

If you deal with him please let me know how you get on.
Thanks Rod for your reply. I’ll call him and have a chat.

Many thanks AJC.
Met you guys at Busfest. Well impressed with the guys race van you did. Although you don’t know yet you’re going do most of mine for me. Be next year I’m selling my house to fund it ! I’ll pop up see ya soon.
No problem!

Glad you came over for a chat, Rob and Jills van is really really nice, i was proud when that one left us! I will look forward to hearing from you in the future and getting started!

Always happy to help if you have any Q's

Thanks Brandon

Back