Cornishman saying Hello

Philnanks

Hi everyone,
Great to see this forum and I will be following it closely. Ordered a new MAN TGE 3.180 a couple weeks back. Should be here hopefully Oct/Nov time and booked in with converters in March 24….. really can’t wait! Looking forward to seeing what you’ve all done to your vans on here ….cheers Phil

Welcome aboard.

We had a TGE 3.180 LWB Auto delivered at the beginning of November and it should be into the converters at the end of February. Hopefully the conversion will be complete for an extended European trip in the Summer.

Welcome aboard.

We had a TGE 3.180 LWB Auto delivered at the beginning of November and it should be into the converters at the end of February. Hopefully the conversion will be complete for an extended European trip in the Summer.
Fantastic! Bet you can’t wait? Who did you choose to convert your van out of interest? It’s a minefield out there I found!

We
Fantastic! Bet you can’t wait? Who did you choose to convert your van out of interest? It’s a minefield out there I found!
We are in an unusual situation as I have converted T4s, T5s and a T6 in the past eighteen years but age, a back problem and the challenge of a completely different size vehicle has forced us to look for a converter for this one. We have looked and enquired all over the country for someone willing to do a bespoke conversion and in the end found someone on our doorstep. This is looking very promising and will hopefully begin at the end of February.

Our required design is based very loosely on the Knaus Boxdrive 680ME obviously in true RHD form i.e. left sliding door.

Back